Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

more missionaries

Last night, after speaking to the youth group, it is my prayer that they heard from the heart of God and can now see that they have a calling. Every believer is called to walk in God's purposes (Eph 4:1) and it is my deep desire to see that take place in our land. We will eliminate that "coasting" thing we do, that lazy apathetic church-goer thing disappears when we walk in intimate knowledge of Jesus and His plan for us.

I am trying to gather my thoughts and write more of this last month and the "ministry tour" the Lord had me go on, to the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and New Mexico. Still in a good mode of rest right now, sat down tonight and watched the Miami Heat game. Enjoyed that, and the nap I had this afternoon. Hope to write more again soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?