Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

a fun day...

Today was a very fun day.
My Pastor and friend, Dan Betzer, is visiting his son (my boss) here in SA. I was privileged to go with them to shoot some of Pastors "Byline" footage here in Africa. I've watched him on t.v., and marveled, and it was a real treat to be a part of it. He actually introduced me in one of them...sometimes I really do feel like little ol' Charlie Bucket, some kid from some shack that got a golden ticket and is able to peak about in a huge chocolate factory...God is indeed so good, and I'm thankful.

Not sure when it will air, or if I'll make the final cut but that honestly isn't what was fun. Being able to spend time with a mentor and friend...that means so much to me, and the Father is kind to give me such good times in midst of great transition.

yep, fun.
in Him
Nate

Comments:
Glad to hear everything is going well, Nate. We at Forest Ave are praying for you!
 
Hey, just got your email. I will pass along that information to Pastor Jim and the rest of the people at Forest Ave. I have actually graduated from CBC and I'm starting AGTS this fall. I'm also credentialed now.

God Bless!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?